For many years, people faced difficulty in checking ownership of the property. There was no online system for people to see online property or land records. within the old system, people had to affect Patwaris. The old system was slow and was the most explanation for corruption in property or land-related matters.
Punjab Land Record Authority (PLRA).
The Punjab Land Record Authority (PLRA) launched a system for land and property records. People that have a property in Punjab can check the records via the web Land Records Management data system (LRMIS). The Punjab Land Record Authority manages all the land and property-related matters within the province.
How to check Land Record Punjab?
- Go to website https://www.punjab-zameen.gov.pk/ or search on google Punjab Zameen Official or Punjab land record authority.
- On the homepage of the website Punjab Zameen Official, you can see the details.
- First You have to select the option from checkbox either owner or former.
- After that, From the drop-down menu Select the district. You have to select the district where property or land is located.
- Now from the drop-down menu select the Tehsil.
- After that from the drop-down menu select Area where your property is located.
- Now You have three options and you have to select one for the land search, you can select CNIC, full Name or Property number for the search.
- After that press enter.
If you have an android phone you can also download the Punjab Land Record (PLRA) app from the google play store, unfortunately, it’s not available on iOS.
How to check the Land Record Sindh?
The Sindh Board of Revenue has also launched his online management system for people of Sindh. Go to website https://sindhzameen.gos.pk or search on google Sindh board revenue and search the ownership of land or property.
This online web land record management system has made people life easier. People of Sindh and Punjab now easily check the ownership of land in from anywhere in the world.
This digitization of land and property records is a great step from the government of Pakistan. KPK government also work on the land system to digitalize the land of kpk. We hope the Balochistan government also launch this online system for property records. Digital Markhor also has the same mission to digitalize Pakistan.