Payoneer and JazzCash have teamed up. Now what? As a freelancer or a user of Payoneer in Pakistan, how are you getting to setup everything to smoothly receive your funds?
Let’s get the fundamentals out first
This awesome feature is out there on iOS and Android users both! And, you need a Payoneer account and JazzCash account.
Connect JazzCash with Payoneer
- First, open IOS/Andoird app store and Download JazzCash App.
- To open your JazzCash app enter your mobile number to start the process.
- Once the process is complete and your account is open, Now You are ready to withdraw payment from Payoneer.
- Touch on the Payoneer icon in the front dashboard of the app.
- After clicking on Payoneer icon new window open and ask for your Payoneer account info.
- login by using your email and password and wait for the sync approval.
Your basic setup for withdrawing your money is complete at this point.
How to Get your payment Instant?
Here’s how you withdraw your money directly from Payoneer to JazzCash and onwards into your own bank account within an equivalent hour.
- Open Your Mobicash App
- Tap on the Payoneer icon.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from Your Payoneer Account.
- Your Payoneer account balance show on the top.
- The amount you will enter here is your Payoneer amount.
- The conversion amount shows you below the transfer button in Red color providing you a correct idea about the amount that you will receive in the JazzCash account.
- Tap on the transfer button.
- Review the transfer details and confirm by entering your MPIN or Fingerprint.
- Tap on yellow ticks.
- After That, Your amount should be in your JazzCash account within a few minutes if not instant.
Please know that there’s a transaction fee 2% and therefore the minimum you’ll withdraw is $1. you’ll see more changes here. Once this process is complete, you’ll withdraw this amount via ATM Card if you have already got the Mobicash VISA debit card. If not, you’ll order one for PKR 599/-
On the opposite hand, you’ll also transfer the amount into your/anyone’s bank account or other JazzCash account.